Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A New Twist on a Popular Game

I love my Guitar Hero III. It was purchased on an Amazon.com when it was marked down to $59.99 from $89.99. So far, I've gotten through all the songs except for the very last challenge to the song "The Devil Went Down to Georgia."

But here's my one gripe. Yes, I enjoy listening to classic rock - but I'd like to hear some girl music. No Doubt, Heart, The Veronicas, The Cardigans, heck - even some Kelly Clarkson.

So I mentioned that to some folks and we came up with a new version: Angry Chick Hero... This is what we came up with as a collaborative effort.

Instead of levels like "Backyard Bash" they can be called I'm Too Fat, Men Suck, Crimson Tide, etc...

And for the super Christians out there, what about "Guitar Savior" where you get to rock out with a Jesus Christ avatar??



1 comment:

none said...

I've said this same thing myself in reference to Rock Band! I can croon my way through some of the rock stuff on there, but I'd love to belt out No Doubt with real style.