Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Give Good Phone


Why is it that time spent on the phone flies by so quickly? In the past 24 hours, I've spent nine hours combined on the phone (not including work related calls). That's a heck of a lot of conversing.


Back in the day, I could barely spend five minutes on the phone with anyone. The exchange would go something like this:


"Hello"

"Hi, how are you doing?"

"Great! How about you?"

"Had a good day today. Are you busy tonight?"

"No, did you have something in mind?"

"Want to go grab coffee?"

"Sure, at the Starbucks on Transit?"

"Sounds good, see you soon!"


Apparently my communication skills have evolved past blinking my eyes or giving the thumbs up. And it's now one o'clock in the morning and I HAVE to get some sleep. I'm exhausted from doing this last night, also.



No comments: