Sunday, December 21, 2008

All This Stuff Was Free


All of these items were FREE at CVS today. This morning I took trips to two different stores.
At the first one, I used a coupon to transfer a prescription and get a $25 gift card. I also had $50 in Extra Care Bucks. I bought about $60 worth of merchandise that was free after ECBs and used the gift card. Paid $0 out of pocket.
Since that CVS was missing a few items, I went to a second location. I stocked up on free Listerine, Right Guard deodorant, Arm & Hammer Essentials cleaner, and Complete contact solution. I attempted to use my new ECBs but the cashier had some issues and couldn't ring up $15 of them. Still, with the gift card, I paid $10.91 out of pocket... for a total of $127.60 worth of merchandise before tax.
I did have two coupons, for BeneFiber and Zantac 150, so I saved $3 on top of that, and used the overage on Hawaiian Punch and Sunkist orange soda for Tim and I.
Total ECBs earned today: $80.
Not too bad for a Sunday morning, eh?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

wow, that is a lot of listerine! That would take me forever to get through :)