This has been yet another oddly weird week.
- Sarah Palin - the relatively unknown Governor of Alaska is tapped by McCain
- Gustav makes landfall in Louisiana
- Somehow a group of anonymous girls ended up at a baseball stadium at 4 a.m.
- My friend had a bounce house at her surprise birthday party
- I'll never get seven hours of my life back spent at a certain crappy event in which complete morons asked me a string of pointless questions
- Today's fortune cookie read: "Your spirit of adventure leads you down an exciting new path"... and for once, I believe it!
The past few months have meant turning point after turning point for me. Nothing's the same. Everything continues to change. I'm definitely not the same.