Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day

I like NOT working on Labor Day.

This has been yet another oddly weird week.
  • Sarah Palin - the relatively unknown Governor of Alaska is tapped by McCain
  • Gustav makes landfall in Louisiana
  • Somehow a group of anonymous girls ended up at a baseball stadium at 4 a.m.
  • My friend had a bounce house at her surprise birthday party
  • I'll never get seven hours of my life back spent at a certain crappy event in which complete morons asked me a string of pointless questions
  • Today's fortune cookie read: "Your spirit of adventure leads you down an exciting new path"... and for once, I believe it!

The past few months have meant turning point after turning point for me. Nothing's the same. Everything continues to change. I'm definitely not the same.

No comments: